Me Me Me!!
I’m a 31 year old young woman, doing her best in the rough world of science. I’m now entering my 3rd year of a PhD studying analytical toxicology at UMBC. The reality of the situation is that I’m a student that the University of Maryland, Baltimore. I am also a lover of science, chemistry, biology, and a member of Alpha Chi Sigma . I am constantly tired, but listen to music, and am a HUGE fan of romantic movies, and television. Especially reality television. A huge Maryland Basketball fan…you’ll often find me following NASCAR as well. I am an avid follower of politics, especially those dedicated to how science and education are regulated and funded.
* I hate stupid people, they make me crazy.
* I absolutely believe that people that are mean and cruel….will get what’s coming to them.
* I would love to see Osama Bin Laden in the USA, so that he can get shot.
* My favorite color is red.
* I’m allergic to cats and hate em. I will be nice to your cat because they are animals and I dig animals. I will talk about it behind your back. Guaranteed.
* I’m addicted to reality television. (exception is American Idol..can’t stand that show)
* If I said that I had a favorite TV show, it would be that it was Vincent Donofrio and Law and Order: CI. I loved the show Twin Peaks.
* David Lynch is and always will be up there as the top directors ever! Next is John Waters.
* There are often times I am found quoting Twin Peaks, and no one gets it. *ugh* Kids these days.
* I think that Orlando Bloom and Paul Walker are up there in the most beautiful men on the planet. They also have a great cars, and what I wouldn’t give to have them for an evening….
* I am a registered Independent. No that doesn’t mean I’m really a Republican, not it doesn’t mean that I’m a Democrat, it means that I refuse to pick sides.
* My favorite flower is the rose and hibiscus.
* I KNOW O.J. did it.
*I’m a drama queen, yup yup I know it.
* People that fly on a skateboard, make it easier for a gal like me to be on crutches on a daily basis.
* Jake Brown fell 45 feet, and lived to tell the tale. If I could only be that adventurous.
* If you don’t know Tony, Bam, Bucky, Greg Lutzka, Ryan Scheckler, and Paul Rodriguez, along with Kelly Slater, you probably are reading the wrong blog.
* I’m in the great city of Baltimore, and I love it, honest….but wouldn’t it be great if there was a beach nearby?
* Help a skater, save the police the trouble.